Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies (Whole Wheat)

Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes

Grade: A-

Make Again: Maybe

Recipe Source: Whole Grain Baking

The prep time included 10 minutes of waiting for the butter sugar mixture to cool, so was still pretty easy.

This recipe is not quite as good as a cookie made with white flour, but it is pretty close. I do occasionally taste a bit of the wheat flour of notice a tiny bit of crunch. If I think about how these are made with 100% whole wheat, I am kind of impressed.

I don't know that I need to make my cookies with 100% whole wheat, but I would make these again, if I was wanting to use up some wheat flour, like I am at the moment. I don't love these as much I the Nutter-Oat cookies I made earlier though, so if I were choosing a quick cookie with chips, I would make those instead.

No comments: