Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Grilled Potato Salad with Corn and Poblano Chiles

Prep Time: 45 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes

Grade: A
Make Again: Yes, but I would try to do potatoes ahead
Recipe Source: Cook's Illustrated (July 2001)

This was very delicious, but took a while to make. Partly because I had to roast the poblano chilies and peel, seed, and cut them. Also there is the two step process of cooking the potatoes - first boiled, then on grill. However, this does allow you to precook the potatoes 2 hours early and then grill them with the rest of your dinner. I think if you do that, and have all the other ingredients prepped, this recipe will work nicely for a barbeque.

I am going to try the other versions of this recipe (German and Arugula Mustard), before I do the poblano and corn again, but I did really like these flavors.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»