Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Skillet Spaghetti and Meatballs


Total Time: 43 minutes

Grade: A-

Make Again: Yes

Recipe Source: Best 30-Minute Recipes

This was very good. The only reason it gets a "-" is because these skillet recipes end up with pasta that really, really soaks up the sauce, and becomes overgrown. It makes the leftovers not quite a good. 8 oz of pasta ended up feeling like a pound becuase it grew so much. I used 85% beef for this and it worked fine, instead of meatloaf mix. I also used less olive which was also fine. The only trouble I had was with the bread not mashing easily enough. Maybe I didn't cut enough of the crumbs off. I might just use fresh breadcrumbs next time. Getting out the food processor would add time, but maybe not, since I struggled with the bread pieces and that slowed me down.

No comments: