- Spaghetti Frittata (a new favorite that I just tried this past weekend)
- Peanut Butter Granola Bars - I've made this recipe 100 times, but not once in 2011. I'll make again soon. My version is yummy, but I'm sure the original is good too.
- Orecchiette with Sausage and Roasted Peppers (This is similar to a Cook's Illustrated Recipe which I also really like)
- Blackberry Cornmeal Cake - I LOVE this cake. I wish I had made it this summer. One of my all-time favorite simple cake recipes.
- Molasses Turkey Breast with Acorn Squash
Recipes to try still:
- Tamale Pies
- Pork Chops with White Beans
- Tortilla Soup for one
- Sloppy Joes
- Chicken and Brown Rice
- Barley Risotto with Corn and Basil
- Molasses Sandwich Cookies
- Caramelized Apple Tart
I hope to try the ones on this list above soon. At least most of them.