Recipes I've reviewed:
- Pan Seared Chicken Breasts - this is good and simple. It isn't 'quick' but the breasts start in the oven at a low heat, and it isn't a lot of effort. I've made this one a lot.
- Banana Bread - there has been a new version of this banana bread since this one was published. But this version is easier and just as good as the newer one.
- Thai-Style Curried Chicken Fried rice - I have made this one a lot, although not in a while, because a picky eater entered my life. But I will make it again with leftovers sometime soon, now that I'm thinking about it again.
- Glazed Lemon Cookies - or lemonade cookies as my nephews once called them. These are good.
- Simple Chili - technically this may be a "January" recipe, but they published it twice. Once with beef and once with Turkey. I like it both ways.
- Wilted Spinach Salad - I lightened the recipe up a bit, and it still very good.
- Classic Brownies - I like this version better than their new brownies.
- Brown Sugar Cookies - this is one of those recipes I've only made once or twice, but that I really loved. I just don't 'need' to make cookies that often and have so many good recipes.
- Garlic Potato Soup - another I've only made once, but want to make again
Recipes I love, but haven't reviewed:
- Brown Rice with Peas and Feta (and mint, but I use oregano).
- Double Chocolate Pudding - very good, but I usually make a 'lighter' version from Cook's Country
- Lemon Pound Cake - I used to make this a lot, but haven't made it in a while.
Making this list made me aware again of all the recipes that I want to try but haven't tried yet from March. So there may be some more added to this list soon.
Actually I did make the Potato Galette last weekend and really liked it, so that one will be added soon hopefully.