(If I blogged on the recipe, the link takes you there first. You can still get to the recipe from Recipe Source. If I haven't blogged on it, the link takes you to the recipe.)
- Ginger Pumpkin Bread - I finished up the last of this from the freezer and wish I still had more.
- Bolognese Pie with Bicuit Topping - I thought I had added this to the blog, but I guess not. A good way to use up leftover sauce.
- Candy Corn Sugar Cookies - I made the Chocolate version and they were even better than the original recipe. (Replace 1/4 c. of flour with cocoa.)
- Whole Wheat Pasta with Kale and Fontina
- Tortilla and Black Bean Pie - a nice recipe if you have some large tortilla leftover
- Fennel and Potato Bake - a rich and delicious side dish