I cancelled after that because there was quite a bit of repetition, and not as many of the fun unique recipes they had early on. I recently resubscribed to the iPad version, however. It is full of videos and nice interactions, so I am enjoying my subscription again. If you have an iPad, I recommend checking it out. The first issue from last January is free.
- Pork Bulgogi
- Brownie Hearts - A good choice if you would like to cut out shapes of brownies. The leftover pieces can be used to make "truffles" as well.
- Sausage and Kale Soup
- Spicy Black Bean Soup (not as good as CI's recipe, but a little simpler and still good)
- Mini Mocha Cheese Cakes - Nice for a "lighter" dessert
- Apple Pie Cake - I really need to review this recipe. It is unique and good.
- Pork and Apple Stew
- Sweet Potato Wedges - This recipe introduced a new favorite food to me. I had never liked those mushy overly-sweet holiday recipes for sweet potatoes, but made this way, I found out I loved them. I make this often all fall and winter long and have for the past 8 years.
- Valentines Day Cookies
- Pot Roast Hash - I only made this once, because I rarely make pot roast, but remembering this recipe makes me want to try it again.
- Lentil and Brown Rice Pilaf - This takes a while to carmelize the onions, but it makes very plain ingredients yummy.
I haven't tried these yet, but they look interesting so I hope to try them this month: