Monday, January 07, 2008

Pecan-Crusted Chicken Cutlets

pecan-crusted chicken
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes

Grade: A+

Make Again: Yes

Recipe Source: Cook's Country (October 2006)

Wow, this was really delicious. (And I don't even really like pecans!) Well, when they are ground up finely in things, I don't mind them, so this dish works for me. It is very flavorful and the crust was really crispy and good.

The one think I will note is that if you make this with 4 large breasts you may run out of crust, or it will be close. I only used one breast, and included the tenderloin, and used up most of the pecans/bread mixture with a half recipe.

I believe if I made this for others, I would assume a package of 3 breasts will easily feed 4 peoples, because the cutlets were quite rich. I used less oil to fry in, but it soaked up all I used.

No comments: