Thursday, July 29, 2010

Housekeeping - America's Test Kitchen TV Show

I have been doing some housekeeping.  I'd love to redesign this blog, but don't have the time right now.  Hopefully someday.

But what I did do, was add the label "atktv" for the America's Test Kitchen TV show.  They have updated their website in the last year or so, and it is fantastic now.  For the current season (10) they have the recipe available.  Also, if the show has aired, they have the entire video of the recipe from the show.  This is such a nice feature, and is so helpful when you are trying a new recipe. 

The previous season (currently season 9) also has the recipes available.  Previous seasons just list recipes, but send you to one of their paid site.

This new label "atktv" is added to every recipe that I've tried featured in Season 9 or 10.  I also added the link to the recipe at the bottom of the score care before my notes.  Once season 11 starts, I assume the season 9 recipes won't be available anymore.  Print those recipes now, if interested.  (Since I don't reprint the recipes here.)

Click on the atktv label below (or here) to see a list of all these reviews. 

You do need to register at the TV show website to see recipes and videos, but it is free.  If you try to access recipes from season 8 or earlier they also try to get you to register.  This part is not free. 

Currently there are only 14 or so recipes, but there are more coming.  I'm not updating anything that was featured in a previous season, because there is no recipe link.

No comments: